The PS85Q Parent Association (the PA!) wants to welcome you to the 2019-2020 school year! As a reminder to all of our parents, our current PA Board consists of:
- Andrea Efthymiou and Faye Lubinof: Co-Presidents
- Esta Efstathiades and Litza Stark: Co-Vice Presidents
- Rebekah Kondrat and Kristin Jones: Co-Secretaries
- Melissa Bailey and Esmerelda Castellanos: Co-Treasurers
What is the PA?
We’re a group of parents who volunteer to organize fundraising that directly benefits ALL PS85Q CHILDREN.
What kinds of fundraising did the PA organize during the 2018-2019 school year?
- Movie Nights
- Cherrydale Mail Order Fundraising
- Fall Festival
- Box Tops for Schools
- Harry Potter Night
- Spring Dance
- Art to Remember
- International Night
How did the PA use the funds raised during the 2018-2019 school year?
- Noguchi Museum Program for 1st graders
- Kidspire Architecture for 2nd graders
- Audubon for the Birds for 3rd graders
- Science Laboratory Materials for 4th graders
- Art House Astoria Program for 5th graders
- Printer ink for all teachers
- Teacher & staff appreciation events